With 2020 being an election year, PFLAG New Orleans wants so ensure that you have all of the resources you need prior to voting:
- State voting rights and regulations
- Check your voter status
- National Mail Voter Registration Form (Important: be sure to check the state-specific information on the form!)
- Not yet registered to vote? Get registered now!
- Get your absentee ballot
- Find your polling place
- Get election reminders--never miss a beat!
- Early voting calendar--see if your state offers this helpful voting service!
- The League of Women Voters - a wonderful nonpartisan resource for all things voting
- The National Disability Rights Network’s state-by-state contacts if anyone with a disability is denied the right to vote at this link.
- #VotingWhileTrans--helpful resources from our friends at NCTE
- ACLU Voting Rights Center